Celebrity Suck-Ups Sign Card Thanking Obama for Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Between you and me, Follywood would have gone completely broke twenty or more years ago if they had to depend on people like us to support their movies. The last movie that I wanted to go the theater so see was Saving Private Ryan but I never did get to make it--did get the DVD though. I believe that the very last movie that I ever went to see in a theater was Platoon.

I had to take my girlfriend to see Gone with the Wind in high school.

Many years later, I was dragged kicking and screaming to watch Ghost. A chick flick. We were dating at the time, so you know how that works. [wink]:D
I walked out of there swearing to never see another stupid Hollywood production.

Wife buys them and watches, and I'm in the room, but rarely try to follow the plot with most now being cartoons for special effects, etc.

Quit watching cartoons when heckle and jeckle was deemed inappropriate for younger audiences. Oh yeah, same time they took down Roadrunner.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I flat don't watch movies. Period. Can't stand them.

I don't know. There are some movies I have really enjoyed - Saving Private Ryan comes to mind (from my recliner) and Band of Brothers (HBO movie, also from the recliner). There are several others I could list as well - Rudy, Secretariat, Unbroken, etc.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting back to the OP, I feel that Bradley Cooper let me down--especially when Chris Kyle's wife more or less handed Obama's rearend back to Obama during the CNN/Obama Dog and Pony Show on Obama's EO Gun Control tantrum.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting back to the OP, I feel that Bradley Cooper let me down--especially when Chris Kyle's wife more or less handed Obama's rearend back to Obama during the CNN/Obama Dog and Pony Show on Obama's EO Gun Control tantrum.

It's actually kind of hard for me to wrap my head around, Bradley Cooper was friggin awesome in American Sniper. How is it actors can go "into character" and act out something so well that's against what they believe? :anyone:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't that how things are done in politics? When you want something, you drop a name here and there to get what you want. I'm sure they all have little lists or black books of who to call when they want something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom