Celebrity Suck-Ups Sign Card Thanking Obama for Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Obama & CNN lovefest & gun control propaganda show "Failed". According to the latest IBD/TIPP poll, 42% for gun control/keep guns out of the hands of criminals(? who is the criminal ?) and 52% pro gun & right to public safety. But that didn't stop the lib dem celebs from signing a thank you note to Barack and his EO's that disreguard the rights of law abiding American citizens.

http://bearingarms.com/celebrities-sign-card-thanking-obama-gun-control/
Celebrity Suck-Ups Sign Card Thanking Obama for Gun Control
Posted by Jenn Jacques on January 9, 2016 at 9:46 am

..."The card features signatures from celebrities calling themselves “leaders” including Jessica Alba, Judd Apatow, Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig, Andy Cohen, Liam Neeson, Olivia Wilde, Ron Livingston, Amanda Peet, Edward Norton, Sarah Jessica Parker, Paul Rudd, Michael Keaton, Elizabeth Banks, Jason Bateman, Julianne Moore, Mark Ruffalo, and Arianna Huffington."...

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't been to a movie in 20 some years, so I guess I don't support them.

Between you and me, Follywood would have gone completely broke twenty or more years ago if they had to depend on people like us to support their movies. The last movie that I wanted to go the theater so see was Saving Private Ryan but I never did get to make it--did get the DVD though. I believe that the very last movie that I ever went to see in a theater was Platoon(made in 1986).

Latest posts

Top Bottom