Chad Moody for governor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chad is an OKC attorney running as a republican. He actually is Libertarian. He is pro God, constitutional carry, and legalization of marijuana. He hates government intrusion in our lives. Vote for Moody and be confident he will support personal liberties and gun rights.

Last edited:

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'd vote for two of those things. But truthfully, religion has no place in politics. Not everyone's Christian, not everyone's religious for that matter. The government should not impose the ideals of one religion or another on the people. Which is not to say that morality is outside of the realm of regulation. Any good person, religious or otherwise will have a system of morals.

mbalexander

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'd vote for two of those things. But truthfully, religion has no place in politics. Not everyone's Christian, not everyone's religious for that matter. The government should not impose the ideals of one religion or another on the people. Which is not to say that morality is outside of the realm of regulation. Any good person, religious or otherwise will have a system of morals.

You need a lesson in history. This country was founded on Christian morals.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the same chad moody who is allied with sabah khalaf, former tulsa county d.a. who has put nonviolent pot offenders behind bars?
same chad moody who claimed ownership of the pot leaf in oklahoma, and threatened another defense attorney, jay ramey, with a lawsuit for using a picture of a pot leaf?

i'm voting for dax ewbank.

www.dax4ok.com

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's all well and good. What I'm saying is that religion and morality are not inextricably linked, and that since not all of the governed are the same religion, the government should have no ties to any religion. And while the folks who came here from Europe were Christians, let's not forget that they came here for religious freedom.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chad believes that a person should be able to worship the god of their choice, or no god, as the case may be. With respect to the marijuana leaf, before you talk ****, you better check the patent/trademark records. Silence is not golden for the misinformed.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wrong... The Founding Fathers built the foundations of this nation on common sense, liberty and ideals stemming from peoples of all walks of life. "Christian Morals" is nothing more than being a good person to yourself and your fellow man. How is that any different from any other faith?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at all the other politicians that claimed to support the same things as you say moody does. I have a hard time voting for a lawyer. They are expert liars. No offense to the lawyers on here. Not all are bad.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at all the other politicians that claimed to support the same things as you say moody does. I have a hard time voting for a lawyer. They are expert liars. No offense to the lawyers on here. Not all are bad.
I am offended. You are one of those lawyer bashing a** h**** who, if they need an attorney, will hire the most unethical snake ass, dishonest attorney that they can find (afford). You are, no doubt, the golden child of your profession. You might try thinking more and talking less. I know Moody, you do not. He is as honest and ethical as they come. He is also a bar association approved speaker at continuing legal education seminars as am I. Don't let your mouth overload your ass. Can't wait for your learned response.

Latest posts

Top Bottom