Charlie Hustle won't be betting on any more baseball games

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know what he did, was it right? Obviously not. But his talent, as far as I know, was God given. He should be in the hall for his talents and accomplishments.

I have heard they let the dopers in but put a statement or notice that they did use PED’s, they should put Pete in the Hall and put a statement or notice next to his plaque.

He was just dumb in the fact he did bet and got caught.

Hooper

Marksman
Reaction score
So what he ain't in the MLB HOF as a Bust of Bronze. He still has more Highlight reels in the MLB HOF than any other player.

That didn't keep him out of the most important HOF, the Cincinnati Reds HOF.
A few of his accomplishments in MLB will never be topped, unless there are rule changes to help todays
players.

He done more for Baseball than a leather cover on a ball and a wood bat, could ever do for baseball.
Every one knows Charlie Hustle.

He is an Icon who will be forever known as long as their is Baseball.

The King of Baseball and He played with 7 other players of the same Status and Caliber, on the Big Red Machine of the 70's. Number 5 was one of them.
There will never be another 5,8,10,13, or 14 game jersey in Cincinnati Red Game play. All from the Red Machine.

If you seen them play you experienced Baseball at its best. It was never over when the Reds came to town until the final out.

Thanks Pete
Safe is the call, you are Home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom