Cheap underrated shotgun....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I got mine today. Plus it looks like the $50 web rebate or a 9 round mag is still active.
tax and shipping was total of $179. And then throw the rebate on.
I have not shot yet.
I didn’t need this but for that price it is a steal if it shoots :-).
I'm not even much of a shotgun guy and I bought one. With the rebate and an extra free mag (that'll make a total of 3) it's a no-brainer for me. Didn't have any problem submitting the claim for the rebate or the free mag.

JD8... You owe me $150 for posting this deal. I won't charge you for tax and shipping.

:boxing3: 🤣 :boxing3:

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like Rock Island brand. A decade ago, when I became a Life Member of the NRA (well before all the dustup), I was enticed with a "free" Rock Island shotgun (also 5-round pump), which turned out to be a surprisingly good quality gun. I love that blunderbuss! At that time, it was advertised as about $105 retail.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I like Rock Island brand. A decade ago, when I became a Life Member of the NRA (well before all the dustup), I was enticed with a "free" Rock Island shotgun (also 5-round pump), which turned out to be a surprisingly good quality gun. I love that blunderbuss! At that time, it was advertised as about $105 retail.
4-5 years ago, Atwoods had the M5 (nickel finish) for $179. No idea what they're selling for now.
:drunk2:
___

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thank you David. I found an old forum topic on them so went ahead and ordered one. A little further from me in Tuttle but in the "city" quite a bit so not a biggie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom