Cheaper than dirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I didn't even think they were still around.

I used to buy stuff from CTD over 20 years ago. Still have some of it and use the items. But when they did their price gouging, I quit looking at their magazines. Cause they were false advertising. Nothing was as cheap as dirt anymore.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I remember going to their storefront in Texas when all that was going on, blissfully unaware of their tactics. Hit ammo section, in the distance I spotted .22LR on the shelf and thought I finally found some! Get over there and it was like $189 a brick. I thought "this has to be a mistake, maybe that's per case?"

Nope!

Long drive back to Waco empty handed....with a new opinion of the place.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
This thread is one of the many reasons I enjoy this forum. All news to me and given the new knowledge of how they handled business before I started getting into this a few years ago I won’t buy anything from them as well. Appreciate the insight.
A little knowledge is a lot of power.

Rugerscout80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I walked in to one of their stores after the Sandy Hoax ordeal. Them butt clowns had pallets of Federal automatch 325 round boxes for $65. The same box that at that time was in Walmarts for $13.47 when available. They said how may we help you. I said you could ho out of business and walked out. I'm sure my words didn't hurt them but I told my wife they could have buy one get 10 free and I wouldn't give them a single dime. Gouging piece of craps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom