Cheapest prices in OKC for Glock 19?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that is the million dollar question. Everyone is looking for a cheap Glock 19, "and a 10-22". I know Buds Gunshop has them for $499. OAS is going to be close to that. I would check with Gene Sears in El Reno. They have some good deals at times.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try gunbroker? Also If you will call any Glock dealer you can join the GSSF. Glock Somethin' Shooter Foundation and that will allow you to buy 1 LE glock for $425.00. It will come with three mags as well. Great deal. Call Bryon at B&P shooters Supply in Chickasha for more details.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

If you qualify for the above you can get one with 3 mags from gtdist.com for $400, same rules for M&Ps at budspolicesupply.com.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. Just found one online for $390 shipped. It's an LEO...

Thanks again! He has one left if you want his info.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy has a sale on all firearms right now, I think Glocks end up being $50 off. That makes the Gen 3s $479 I think, which is a pretty good local price. The ad resets Sunday, so you have through Saturday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom