China buying land in the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work for a metal building supplier, we are a$$holes and elbows deep in work, the number of buildings being sold is off the charts.. An unprecedented amount of cash $$ and non okies spending it.. We are being invaded right before our eyes..

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work for a metal building supplier, we are a$$holes and elbows deep in work, the number of buildings being sold is off the charts.. An unprecedented amount of cash $$ and non okies spending it.. We are being invaded right before our eyes..
I'm happy for your work load and job security but I'm worried about the invasion of our state by unknowns....

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
many moons ago.... the japanese were buying tremendous amounts of farmland and other property. the only problem was they couldn't take it home with them after 1940. now maybe the chinese will try to take it anyway????

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm happy for your work load and job security but I'm worried about the invasion of our state by unknowns....

many moons ago.... the japanese were buying tremendous amounts of farmland and other property. the only problem was they couldn't take it home with them after 1940. now maybe the chinese will try to take it anyway????

that’s the thing. I feel like they’re getting aggressive with buying land and such, but eventually something is gonna happen, whether China does something dumb, people start lashing out, or politics gets involved, and just like that, China will give up the land. I’m willing to bet if there’s a big scandal uncovered with China trafficking or moving drugs/marijuana illegally with these farms the DEA will eventually catch on and there’ll be another war on drugs. But this time, it will be with the right intentions: getting China out.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
from what i know about the chinese pot farms around here is that the chinese aren't actually buying the land. the purchases are made by a holding company that is owned by a few americans who then lease or allow the pot farm. copious amount of cash involved.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
from what i know about the chinese pot farms around here is that the chinese aren't actually buying the land. the purchases are made by a holding company that is owned by a few americans who then lease or allow the pot farm. copious amount of cash involved.
I usually like the term "copious amounts of cash" this is not one of those times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom