Chinese Broadheads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve used Carbon Express XT4 broadheads for several years and have collected a fairly decent inventory, but unfortunately like most everything else I like, they’ve been discontinued. What I have is all I’m going to get unless I happen upon some on eBay or a message board, and since they’re pretty much only good for one kill, I’ve already been looking for alternatives. My son bought some tooth of the arrow heads a couple years for about $45/3 that are supposed to be super tough, but the first shot I took broke off a piece of blade. That and the price soured me.
I found several varieties of Chinese broadheads on eBay, and after much deliberation, I ordered a dozen to try. They literally ship from China, so it took a couple weeks to get here. I picked them up today and tried out three to see how they fly, and so far, I’m really impressed. One of the complaints I read online about Chinese broadheads is they’re not finished out and dull, and though these aren’t “razor” sharp, I’ve killed a bunch of deer and pigs with duller. The machining looks really good. My crossbow is sighted in for the 100 gr XT4 heads, and these printed about 3/4-1” left but otherwise consistent. I’m not a fan of sweating and swatting mosquitoes while hunting, but I’m going to try to stick a pig over the next couple weeks for the ultimate test of these broadheads. I gambled $31.87 for a dozen of them, but I’ve spent more on stupider stuff.
IMG_1177.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you tried Iron Will broadheads? I've heard nothing but great things on them but mostly from hand drawn bows and not cross bows. But, $130 for 3 says NOPE! https://ironwilloutfitters.com/collections/broadheads
I have not and will not be paying that much for broadheads.🤣

Whether people want to admit it or not, deer really aren’t that hard to kill if you make a decent shot into the vitals, so I’m choosing to concentrate on accuracy versus over priced broadheads.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use Magnus Stingers 100gr 2 blade. Easy to sharpen. Lifetime free blade replacement. Made in USA. Affordable. Not sure how they'd fly out of a cross bow but do great from a compound. A 3 pack is $45.

Getting a dozen for $32 is a great deal provided they hold up well. Granted, under $3 each, if ya lose one then no big deal other than the cost of the bolt/arrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom