***CHRISTMAS Gift Card RESULTS***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And OKCshooters new official nickname on OSA is Santa!
And all of the other donators are the Elf's!

Merry Christmas. Lol

....now Jason needs to chime in with a "Ho Ho Ho!"

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a PM asking if all families that made a request got a card, and the answer is 'Yes' - if you made a request, you'll be getting a card. No Family is going without.

isaiahsdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been quite some time since I have been on OSA, so I had no idea that this was going on until I received a card in the mail today. I am not ashamed to say it brought a tear to my eye, and a feeling inside that is hard to put words to. To say that I was surprised is an understatement, until I read who it was from, The Family of OSA members and from Jason and his family. I have always known that OSA is made up of some of the finest people it has been my great pleasure of knowing, and this just proves my point. Jason, I pray that God blesses you and your family and you receive the joy and the love the Lord has blessed my family with. To my friends here on OSA, to Jason, and Shawn, and all who donated, you have given me another way of teaching Isaiah how God uses people like you, to provide blessings for our family, and others. It is my sincerest wish, that our Lord bless you all this Christmas and grant YOU the peace, joy, and love you have shown Kim, Isaiah, and I. God bless you all, and have a very Merry Christmas!

Latest posts

Top Bottom