Christmas Gun Stolen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just gives this sooner fan another reason to hate texas!!!!

thanks,

but in real, this sucks, hope it turns up and or it gets replaced and you can take him out and let him melt the barrell off!!

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The real question is, did the boy get a replacement? I am in for a 20 if money is a problem.

20 here also

Me too. That is $60 so far, I am sure that we could help them out if needed. I hate it when someone's gun get stolen, but to do it to a kid, pisses me off.:censored: Can you update us and let us know if it will be replaced? If not, can we send the money to you Imhntn?:thumb:

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The real question is, did the boy get a replacement? I am in for a 20 if money is a problem.

You guys are great for offering this. I forgot to post the end of this story. They took their Expedition to the glass place and had the window replaced and picked it up and found the gun in the floor under some stuff. It was not stolen after all but was still in the box and had fallen down under some other junk. One of the family had walked outside in the night to smoke and they think may have scared the thieves off or either it was just vandals breaking the window. He was one happy kid when they found the gun. Thanks so much for offering to help the kid. You guys are what makes this forum great. Lonnie

V@rmint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AWESOME! I'm glad they found it. I had a gun stolen out of a vehicle once. It was my first gun, a Hiawatha .410 single shot. I am still upset about that and it's been almost 30 years.:crying:

Latest posts

Top Bottom