Claremore Gun Show September 22-23rd A SuperDaves Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have a busy weekend lined up this weekend, but want to try and sneak in on Saturday. Doors close at 6:00? If so, I might be able to squeeze in an hour and a half or so. Found some good deals last time; you guys save me a few this time around, too!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what all is everyone planning to take to, or look for, at the show? I'll be walking around probably with a diopter-equipped Swiss K31 to sell, and looking for assembled flat-top AR15 uppers (no bolt or barrel).

Stop by the Fat Boy table, we'll have uppers ranging from entry level carbine to some very nice 3-gun uppers.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be there tomorrow morning, selling some ammo :wink2: I was going to bring two rifles to sell too, but they're already spoken for.

wiley_coyote

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be there Sunday. Last show was very enjoyable. Half the price of other shows for a much better show. Who could ask for more? Also it seemed that the vendors had a much freindlier attitude. Might have something to do with the promoter. To Superdave and all the vendors, keep up the good shows!

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rather than starting a new thread, I was trying to remember the name of the gun cleaner /penetrate that was being demonstrated. It was poured into a styrofoam cup of water and would cut through the water and melt the bottom of the cup. Does anyone remember the name of the product??

Latest posts

Top Bottom