Claremore shooters...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know, but I sure wish they had a public range on the WMA or on some of the Corp land somewhere around Oologah. We might try calling the Rogers County game warden or the Corp of Engineers office at Oologah.

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know, but I sure wish they had a public range on the WMA or on some of the Corp land somewhere around Oologah. We might try calling the Rogers County game warden or the Corp of Engineers office at Oologah.

I just called scott cox he is the ranger for oologah wma we will see if he callsback

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i havent heard anything either, i have zero equipment to mow or brushog anything. I heard today there was a silver nissan quest minivan parked out there, no one to my knowledge in my family has one, if someone is going out there you need to let me know!! i dont want random strangers out on my property please

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
alright guys after the events of this morning i'm afraid i'm gonna have to pass on this whole shooting on my land idea, i will post a thread about it in GD. i'm gonna pm a mod about deleting some of my posts too, for good reason

Latest posts

Top Bottom