Cleaning off the top of my safe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a nice big flat spot that collects stuff. Found almost enough parts to build and AR, the receipt for my 30 cal can from 2015(don’t know why it’s there and not a safer place), sack of antique fishing lures, 3 knives I forgot about, a real nice set of S&W wood grips, some American silver eagles and other goodies. I bet you guys have similar treasure troves to dig through

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a nice big flat spot that collects stuff. Found almost enough parts to build and AR, the receipt for my 30 cal can from 2015(don’t know why it’s there and not a safer place), sack of antique fishing lures, 3 knives I forgot about, a real nice set of S&W wood grips, some American silver eagles and other goodies. I bet you guys have similar treasure troves to dig through
Very much so lol

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Are the grips era for my 63 10 we talked about a loooooooong time ago?

I still have all these and the I grips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom