Clips vs. Magazines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
words have meanings,i learned this the hardway.when i was a youngster i rolled a stop sign in our little town in osage county and the town cop pulled me over.he said you didn't stop at the stop sign and i said yes i did, he said you just slowed down and i told him it was the same thing.
that big ol' cop said here let me teach you the difference,he pulled out his night stick and started tapping me on the top of the head at a rapid pace and said "now do you want me to slow down or stop".........words have meanings

LuckyDucky

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
words have meanings,i learned this the hardway.when i was a youngster i rolled a stop sign in our little town in osage county and the town cop pulled me over.he said you didn't stop at the stop sign and i said yes i did, he said you just slowed down and i told him it was the same thing.
that big ol' cop said here let me teach you the difference,he pulled out his night stick and started tapping me on the top of the head at a rapid pace and said "now do you want me to slow down or stop".........words have meanings

This man gets it.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any for sell? I'd like to sale some of mine.

i77.photobucket.com_albums_j49_jakeums_Mobile_20Uploads_0944AE10b1e8bcd431364482e52872dfef71e0.jpg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
clip vs magazine don't matter?

or pistol vs. revolver?

cartridge vs bullet?

bull vs. cow?

YES there is a difference, grammar matters.
At times the grammar police can be hilarious, but then again the idiocy shown in some posts. :faint:

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

K crawl back in the hole! LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom