Closest I've ever come to thinking I might need to use my carry...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only problem with showing a firearm before you plan on using it in this situation is, you could have easily had 3 or 4 pointing back at you. Add alcohol to the situation and it could turn very ugly very quick.
How would this play any different if he had fired at the driver instead of just pointing at him as a warning?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Much to your credit, you put a bunch of qualifiers in the thread title: Closest I've ever come to THINKING I MIGHT need to use my carry...

Things flash through your mind. I'm not a big believer in the thought crime court. You didn't DO anything wrong. Good to be prepared. Good to be aware. Glad everything worked out. No big deal.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah ... I know ... he's riding my ass about it RIGHT NOW ... sigh ... I gotta quit playing around on that kindle thingee. No good comes from it. :nolike:
New OSA game; you create two new IDs, "BadgeCop" and "GlockBunny". Then you and GC post randomly under these IDs while we all try to figure who is who. Now let's play ball!

Latest posts

Top Bottom