CNN = fake news and gets caught at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So you are promoting more fake news?!?

Maybe that's your problem and from another of your favorites:

Google Manipulates Search Results, According to Study
Google knowingly manipulates search results according to a research paper published Monday from several academics.

In other news about google search manipulation:
How Google Manipulates Search Results In Favor Of Hillary Clinton

Google search connects Trump's book to Hitler's 'Mein Kampf'

And look what we talked about Tuesday:
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/are-these-tech-companies-getting-to-big-and-monopolistic.245051/
Google fined a record €2.4 billion by the EU for manipulating search results

Last edited:

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
More fake news from CNN, the news source with integrity:

(The daily caller, June 16, Amber Athey)-CNN incorrectly states only democrats prayed at the congressional baseball game. (Retracted)

(Red State, Streiff, June 15) CNN claimed Trump did not visit Scalise in the hospital. (retracted)

(The Hill, Joe Concha, June 7) CNN issues a correction after Comey's statement contradicts reporting that previously said Comey's testimony before congress would verify that Trump was indeed under investigation, which we now know he never was. (corrected after false reporting)

What's funny, is you're so clueless, you're helping to prove the point. A real news organization will, sometimes, get it wrong. A real organization will admit when they get it wrong. Unlike your beloved Fox News, Breitbart and other right-wing sites that never acknowledge their lies.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have seen seem objective news replaced by the high art of infotainment propaganda. RIP objective mainstream media coverage of the issues and happenings.
An Army of Davids is needed ....enter the independent bloggers and web-based reporting.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's funny, is you're so clueless, you're helping to prove the point. A real news organization will, sometimes, get it wrong. A real organization will admit when they get it wrong. Unlike your beloved Fox News, Breitbart and other right-wing sites that never acknowledge their lies.

Another swing and a miss.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it fascinating that we've allowed what are literally the least important people in our entire society, to shape and mold our entire existence with their worthless words. No one contributes less to our society than those people who are incapable of doing anything more worthwhile than talk about and comment on what other people do. Those people whose primary mission in life is to tell others what to think and what to focus on, produce nothing. About the only people more worthless in the world than someone like Wolf Blitzer or Anderson Cooper, are shitheads like Jeff Zucker who stand behind the curtains with their hands up the asses of people like Blitzer and Cooper. These people are vermin who prey on society like a flock of vultures.

Now we see them protesting that they're being abused and mistreated and it's just priceless. I can't think of any other class of scum who deserve to be abused and mistreated more than these jackals. they should be thankful that they don't get slapped in the face when they walk in and booted in the ass when they walk out.

Turn all your media companies into non-profit organizations who turn over every excess dime to charities. Then stop being arrogant douchebags who spew propaganda every time you open your yaps. Perhaps then I'll hand you a tissue when you whine and complain about your sorry lot in life.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it fascinating that we've allowed what are literally the least important people in our entire society, to shape and mold our entire existence with their worthless words. No one contributes less to our society than those people who are incapable of doing anything more worthwhile than talk about and comment on what other people do. Those people whose primary mission in life is to tell others what to think and what to focus on, produce nothing. About the only people more worthless in the world than someone like Wolf Blitzer or Anderson Cooper, are shitheads like Jeff Zucker who stand behind the curtains with their hands up the asses of people like Blitzer and Cooper. These people are vermin who prey on society like a flock of vultures.

Now we see them protesting that they're being abused and mistreated and it's just priceless. I can't think of any other class of scum who deserve to be abused and mistreated more than these jackals. they should be thankful that they don't get slapped in the face when they walk in and booted in the ass when they walk out.

Turn all your media companies into non-profit organizations who turn over every excess dime to charities. Then stop being arrogant douchebags who spew propaganda every time you open your yaps. Perhaps then I'll hand you a tissue when you whine and complain about your sorry lot in life.

Best thread I have read all day

Last edited:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it fascinating that we've allowed what are literally the least important people in our entire society, to shape and mold our entire existence with their worthless words. No one contributes less to our society than those people who are incapable of doing anything more worthwhile than talk about and comment on what other people do.
Fortunately, the Founding Fathers disagreed with you as to their value.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fortunately, the Founding Fathers disagreed with you as to their value.
I think the definition of Journalism is a far cry from what the founding fathers dreamed of. I know they had rabble rouser storytellers back in the day to save you a search and post.
CNN and others are strictly news readers and commentators. They rarely go out in the field and do any journalism type work.
The schools of journalism hold tight standards to their students. What happens to them after they get out to chase the almighty dollar, and give up their soul in exchange for it is anybody's guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom