• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy CO2 or mixed gas welding cylinder FOUND!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I'm trying to find a mixed gas or just CO2 welding cylinder. If some one out there has one they can spare or get rid of I would surely appreciate it.

Welding supply stores aren't selling them because they cannot get them.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm trying to find a mixed gas or just CO2 welding cylinder. If some one out there has one they can spare or get rid of I would surely appreciate it.

Welding supply stores aren't selling them because they cannot get them.
What size are you looking for? I can check around here at a local supplier.

Be careful with these bottles. I bought a K size from a supplier years ago and when I refill it, they ask for the purchase receipt every time.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
What size are you looking for? I can check around here at a local supplier.

Be careful with these bottles. I bought a K size from a supplier years ago and when I refill it, they ask for the purchase receipt every time.
Don't you exchange the cylinder? That's what I had to do. I give them mine and they give me one certified and full of gas. When I empty it, rinse, repeat.

My Argon bottle is about 3 ft. I don't know what size. I cannot get to it right now.

I want a similar or bigger for the CO2 bottle.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
You can lease or buy the cylinder, either way you exchange the bottle or if you own a bottle you can request them fill it. Just don’t buy a cylinder from someone else who doesn’t have proof of ownership. The gas supplier I use and I’ve talked to others won’t exchange a bottle that a different company leases unless you have a receipt of purchase. The bottle will have a company’s name on the neck. That’s when the receipts come in to play.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
City carbonic filled mine, no problem.
Is yours a co2 tank used for carbonation or a high pressure argon / co2 tank with welding gas? The receipts are for the welding gas bottles. I’m not exactly sure what the op is wanting now.
Over the counter co2 bottles are different. They just need to be in date.
I leased a 20 lbs CO2 tank from Pepsi many years ago for $5 with an unlimited time to return it.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a 20, 5 and a 2.5 pound co2 tanks. I use those to fill tires and run air tools with a static 110 lbs pressure regulator.

The 2.5 pound tank is mounted to my roll bar in my Jeep to run tools and power my air locker. I bought it from a beer supplier online.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   1
Is yours a co2 tank used for carbonation or a high pressure argon / co2 tank with welding gas? The receipts are for the welding gas bottles. I’m not exactly sure what the op is wanting now.
Over the counter co2 bottles are different. They just need to be in date.
I leased a 20 lbs CO2 tank from Pepsi many years ago for $5 with an unlimited time to return it.
CO2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom