• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South East OK Colt A1 Carbine Upper, 16", 70s Vintage (Free Shipping to You)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Hate to part with this beauty but the reality is I'll never use it. This is probably a 70s vintage upper. Either 1/12 or 1/14 twist...not sure which. Shoots 55gr stuff really well. Barrel is marked "C MP Chrome Bore" and bolt carrier is "C" marked. Bolt is marked "MPC". Upper is Colt "C M" marked. The handguards are likely not original but they are identical to the originals. Original, non-tapered slip ring.

The bore is in excellent condition. The receiver has some scuffs and minor scratches but is in overall very good condition cosmetically.

This receiver has the infamous Colt large pivot pin hole up front. But, never fear, I'm including an offset bushing adapter so you can place this on any mil-spec type lower using a standard pivot pin.

Cash only, not interested in trades. Not looking for anything right now so no need to offer. Thank you.

Pick up near Ada or I'll be happy to mail/ship it to you.

I can do cash, PayPal F&F or Zelle for payment.

Price = $625.00 Shipped FREE to your door.

20240426_122728.jpg
20240426_122814.jpg
D.JPG
E.JPG
G.JPG
I.JPG
20240426_122830.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom