FBI Seize ‘Horrific’ Obama ‘Freak Off’ Tapes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did the fbi release those jfk files for a short time , then suddenly withdraw them after an hr too??🤦‍♂️

My issue isn’t with the fbi, of course they are corrupt.
I’m not buying the story that they released some sort of list for an hour, then withdrew it from the internet. A huge national story that nobody has a copy of anymore?
What information are they withholding exactly? Court documents? Flight logs?
OP said it was a list of names. And the names he remembers sure look an awful lot like the internet list that someone posted on FB that’s been circulating for years.
So, which version of the story seems more plausible to you?
Can you find anything online about the fbi posting the list & then removing it without a trace after an hr?
I'm not passing judgement on the epstein files. Too many big people in there for it to be released. The swamp won't allow it.
If it were you and I on there, it would be front page with our lives ruined and jail time.
The JFK files were to be totally released in 2023, but some parts of it were still kept secret.
RFK wants those files released, Trump has responded he would empty the files for the public.
Why they are not released is up to speculation, but I suspect it because some of the figures responsible are still alive.
Maybe not, but if not, what is the purpose of keeping them secret?
Edit: spelling.

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the fbi release those jfk files for a short time , then suddenly withdraw them after an hr too??🤦‍♂️

My issue isn’t with the fbi, of course they are corrupt.
I’m not buying the story that they released some sort of list for an hour, then withdrew it from the internet. A huge national story that nobody has a copy of anymore?
What information are they withholding exactly? Court documents? Flight logs?
OP said it was a list of names. And the names he remembers sure look an awful lot like the internet list that someone posted on FB that’s been circulating for years.
So, which version of the story seems more plausible to you?
Can you find anything online about the fbi posting the list & then removing it without a trace after an hr?

More plausible than the BS Gates and Fauci spread about their poison fake vaccine

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not passing judgement on the epstein files. Too many big people in there for it to be released. The swamp won't allow it.
If it were you and I on there, it would be front page with our lives ruined and jail time.
The JFK files were to be totally released in 2023, but some parts of it were still kept secret.
RFK wants those files released, Trump has responded he would empty the files for the public.
Why they are not released is up to speculation, but I suspect it because some of the figures responsible are still alive.
Maybe not, but if not, what is the purpose of keeping them secret?
Edit: spelling.
I’d love to see them released too. Trump said he would release the jfk files when he got elected in 2016, but never followed thru. I think he told Judge Napalatno (sp) that if he saw what Trump saw, he wouldn’t release them either. Hopefully if elected Trump will follow thru this time. But the most damaging files were prob destroyed 60 yrs ago.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d love to see them released too. Trump said he would release the jfk files when he got elected in 2016, but never followed thru. I think he told Judge Napalatno (sp) that if he saw what Trump saw, he wouldn’t release them either. Hopefully if elected Trump will follow thru this time. But the most damaging files were prob destroyed 60 yrs ago.
Hell, the MLK files haven't even been released.

They should have done that loooong ago.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently, this list was initially posted on FB, unknown author. Has been making the rounds for years. It’s obviously not anything released by a Judge or govt agency. This might be the list you were referring to? I don’t find this list credible. Would need something official.
View attachment 513287
If "officials" are on the list, do you really think they are going to make an official list?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, the MLK files haven't even been released.

They should have done that loooong ago.
Heck, they have released "info" on the Las Vegas shooter, heavily redacted and that was a very short time ago. If anyone is thinking the gov't is going to release "the truth" about anything, it's a dream.

Latest posts

Top Bottom