Flying Sex Toys?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sell houses and I was showing one to a 50-year-old or so lady one day. She was going around looking in cabinets and going a little overboard on looking I'm thinking. Get to the bathroom and she opened the door under the sink and there it was- a yanger about a foot long. Not much conversation for a few minutes. From that time forward when I was listing one, I made sure to say you need to be sure you have any firearms, drugs or personal items safely secured.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember about a decade ago after a breakup, -- i took the ex'es devices , put them in my pocket and walked around a couple of different establishments where i would casually take one out then put it down my pants leg and shake it loose until it fell out on the floor discretely while i was walking

Performed this task at The Wal Marts, a Target, Qdoba mexican place and Chili's -- my apologies if anybody on this forum was potentially traumatized by this years ago --

At the time i thought it was comedy of the highest order though

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember about a decade ago after a breakup, -- i took the ex'es devices , put them in my pocket and walked around a couple of different establishments where i would casually take one out then put it down my pants leg and shake it loose until it fell out on the floor discretely while i was walking

Performed this task at The Wal Marts, a Target, Qdoba mexican place and Chili's -- my apologies if anybody on this forum was potentially traumatized by this years ago --

A buddy, at work, had been complaining about his Wife. He found a large number of devices and confronted her. Huge argument and the next day, she filed for divorce. He gathered his stuff and filled a box with her toys. The next morning, she went to leave for work and her car looked like a porcupine, the toys glued to her with car with silicone adhesive.
She was late for work, so she drove it as is.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'd have walked by a shoppers cart and dropped one in when they werent lookin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom