Female Arkansas State Trooper Shoots Allegedly Drunk Illegal Alien in the Head After He Assaults Her (VIDEO)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Angel Zapet-Alvarado, 26, was booked into the Benton County Detention Center on July 27 on speeding, reckless driving, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, no driver’s license, resisting arrest and second-degree battery.

1727105381033.png

A probable cause affidavit said on July 27, an Arkansas State Police trooper made a traffic stop near mile marker 82 on Interstate 49 after seeing a car pass the trooper at 114 mph.

The vehicle continued to travel south “without indicating signs of stopping” after the trooper turned on her siren, the affidavit said.

The driver, identified as Zapet-Alvarado, eventually pulled over to the shoulder but refused to get out of his vehicle after the trooper told him he was under arrest.

Zapet-Alvarado reportedly tried to put his vehicle in drive and the trooper grabbed her taser while continuing to order him out of the vehicle, saying he was under arrest.

The trooper pulled the keys out of the ignition and threw them over the top of the vehicle, the affidavit said.

She was able to get Zapet-Alvarado out of the vehicle on the ground after grabbing her taser and ordering him out of the vehicle. He allegedly grabbed the taser from the trooper and threw it into traffic.

He was able to get the trooper on her back and was lying on her chest when a woman stopped to help the trooper, according to the document.

Zapet-Alvarado reportedly kicked the trooper’s head numerous times. The trooper asked the woman to help her move and fired one shot that grazed Zapet-Alvarado above his right ear.

A second trooper arrived on the scene and helped take Zapet-Alvarado into custody.

Zapet-Alvarado was taken to a nearby hospital before being taken to the Benton County Jail. He is being held on a $300,000 bond.

My questions are not going to be answered I guess.

Where did he get the car?

What is his back story?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also have to point out the guy was resisting without violence. He could have gotten really violent and stated to hit and punch her. All this guy wanted was to get away from that electronic machine ans her. It was apparent he didn't know why he was stopped and wrestled out of the car. He kept asking, "Why?, Why?"
Don’t think he spoke English, so he had no idea what her commands were.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before making to many assumptions there are a lot of missing details leading up to the situation in my opinion.
Looks like a crap load of mistakes were made no matter if the officer was a man or a woman. Just walking up to a car and pulling some one out, without prior interaction and help or backup, is pretty uncommon and stupid. There are situations where a single officer may have to make that decision, but should be a later tactic not the first response in a traffic stop. But like my first response, I do not know all the facts leading up to her actions.
Just based on what I see in this video, I would say she needs serious reprimands, possibly termination. She is fortunate to be alive and fortunate she did not take some one else's life with her in her actions.

Most pursuits of any length have multiple law enforcement vehicles involved, especially in Arkansas. Arkansas is the PIT maneuver capitol of the US.

They have their own YT channel.

Some of those chases are ridiculous, but the comments are quite eye opening. Amazing how many ID 10 Ts ridicule LE for pursuit, for pit maneuver, for excessive force, etc.

Hooper

Marksman
Reaction score
Angel Zapet-Alvarado, 26, was booked into the Benton County Detention Center on July 27 on speeding, reckless driving, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, no driver’s license, resisting arrest and second-degree battery.

View attachment 513434
A probable cause affidavit said on July 27, an Arkansas State Police trooper made a traffic stop near mile marker 82 on Interstate 49 after seeing a car pass the trooper at 114 mph.

The vehicle continued to travel south “without indicating signs of stopping” after the trooper turned on her siren, the affidavit said.

The driver, identified as Zapet-Alvarado, eventually pulled over to the shoulder but refused to get out of his vehicle after the trooper told him he was under arrest.

Zapet-Alvarado reportedly tried to put his vehicle in drive and the trooper grabbed her taser while continuing to order him out of the vehicle, saying he was under arrest.

The trooper pulled the keys out of the ignition and threw them over the top of the vehicle, the affidavit said.

She was able to get Zapet-Alvarado out of the vehicle on the ground after grabbing her taser and ordering him out of the vehicle. He allegedly grabbed the taser from the trooper and threw it into traffic.

He was able to get the trooper on her back and was lying on her chest when a woman stopped to help the trooper, according to the document.

Zapet-Alvarado reportedly kicked the trooper’s head numerous times. The trooper asked the woman to help her move and fired one shot that grazed Zapet-Alvarado above his right ear.

A second trooper arrived on the scene and helped take Zapet-Alvarado into custody.

Zapet-Alvarado was taken to a nearby hospital before being taken to the Benton County Jail. He is being held on a $300,000 bond.

My questions are not going to be answered I guess.

Where did he get the car?

What is his back story?
Still a lot of unanswered questions.
They have their own YT channel.

Some of those chases are ridiculous, but the comments are quite eye opening. Amazing how many ID 10 Ts ridicule LE for pursuit, for pit maneuver, for excessive force, etc.
You bet I have watched a ton of there pursuit videos, I believe they have more PITS than any other state most years. A lot of them are for felony pursuits, and then some are uncalled for, but mistakes are made. I usually like to lean toward the side of the Law. I would like to see her body cam footage. It looks like she may have made her decision to open the door and pull him out to quickly. If he was trying to put it back in gear, she may have done the right thing. But the way she approached the car and opened the door it is suspect to me she just dove into a bad situation by making the wrong choice for herself and everyone on the road that day.
But then I am able to sit here under no pressure and watch the bad situation.
Heck he may have been tired of following her cruising in the left lane for quite some time before pursuit started and just passed her. Again I see a lot of mistakes made on her part. Glad every one is Okay though.

The left lane comment is intended to be a comic wise crack, but hey she was in the left lane.
All other comments are just opinions.

I will definitely avoid Rogers though, for two reasons now.
One I was rear ended in the Rogers area, at a Stop sign on my MC, by a Crack headed blond (she was out on bond for possession of CDS among other charges), spent a week in the Hospital and a year recovering from injuries. There was a County Sherriff Cruiser directly in front of me who ran the stop sign, so I stopped bad mistake. The deputy never seen it I guess, cause I laid on the pavement for quite some time till EMT's came with no law involved.
Two I do not want to encounter a red headed trooper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom