Female Arkansas State Trooper Shoots Allegedly Drunk Illegal Alien in the Head After He Assaults Her (VIDEO)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Angel Zapet-Alvarado, 26, was booked into the Benton County Detention Center on July 27 on speeding, reckless driving, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, no driver’s license, resisting arrest and second-degree battery.

1727105381033.png

A probable cause affidavit said on July 27, an Arkansas State Police trooper made a traffic stop near mile marker 82 on Interstate 49 after seeing a car pass the trooper at 114 mph.

The vehicle continued to travel south “without indicating signs of stopping” after the trooper turned on her siren, the affidavit said.

The driver, identified as Zapet-Alvarado, eventually pulled over to the shoulder but refused to get out of his vehicle after the trooper told him he was under arrest.

Zapet-Alvarado reportedly tried to put his vehicle in drive and the trooper grabbed her taser while continuing to order him out of the vehicle, saying he was under arrest.

The trooper pulled the keys out of the ignition and threw them over the top of the vehicle, the affidavit said.

She was able to get Zapet-Alvarado out of the vehicle on the ground after grabbing her taser and ordering him out of the vehicle. He allegedly grabbed the taser from the trooper and threw it into traffic.

He was able to get the trooper on her back and was lying on her chest when a woman stopped to help the trooper, according to the document.

Zapet-Alvarado reportedly kicked the trooper’s head numerous times. The trooper asked the woman to help her move and fired one shot that grazed Zapet-Alvarado above his right ear.

A second trooper arrived on the scene and helped take Zapet-Alvarado into custody.

Zapet-Alvarado was taken to a nearby hospital before being taken to the Benton County Jail. He is being held on a $300,000 bond.

My questions are not going to be answered I guess.

Where did he get the car?

What is his back story?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also have to point out the guy was resisting without violence. He could have gotten really violent and stated to hit and punch her. All this guy wanted was to get away from that electronic machine ans her. It was apparent he didn't know why he was stopped and wrestled out of the car. He kept asking, "Why?, Why?"
Don’t think he spoke English, so he had no idea what her commands were.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before making to many assumptions there are a lot of missing details leading up to the situation in my opinion.
Looks like a crap load of mistakes were made no matter if the officer was a man or a woman. Just walking up to a car and pulling some one out, without prior interaction and help or backup, is pretty uncommon and stupid. There are situations where a single officer may have to make that decision, but should be a later tactic not the first response in a traffic stop. But like my first response, I do not know all the facts leading up to her actions.
Just based on what I see in this video, I would say she needs serious reprimands, possibly termination. She is fortunate to be alive and fortunate she did not take some one else's life with her in her actions.

Most pursuits of any length have multiple law enforcement vehicles involved, especially in Arkansas. Arkansas is the PIT maneuver capitol of the US.

They have their own YT channel.

Some of those chases are ridiculous, but the comments are quite eye opening. Amazing how many ID 10 Ts ridicule LE for pursuit, for pit maneuver, for excessive force, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom