• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Colt Gold Cup 45 National Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I have leg points from 30 yrs ago, so I'm going to be shooting in EIC matches primarily.

You trying to go out? I have 16 points with the pistol. I have thought about buying a hardball .45 for EIC and if I did it would probably be a Les Baer or a Rock River Arms. I haven't been around the Bullseye community since 98 but even back then you couldn't get a decent setup for under $2k.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You trying to go out? I have 16 points with the pistol. I have thought about buying a hardball .45 for EIC and if I did it would probably be a Les Baer or a Rock River Arms. I haven't been around the Bullseye community since 98 but even back then you couldn't get a decent setup for under $2k.

Yeah, I figure it will give me a goal for training and practice as opposed to just going to the range to shoot ...

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I managed to place the winning bid on a used Colt 1911 Special Combat Government 45 ACP on Gunbroker for $1,275.00. Now to get it into my hands and see what it can do ...
Update: Picked it up

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom