Competition recomendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just getting back into shooting since my teens. I would like to get back into competition shooting. Unfortunately so much has changed, im uncertain on where to start. I am based in the Tulsa area, so I would like to become involved in something that i dont have to drive 2 hours every weekend.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are in a great area to get into competition shooting. There is a match about every weekend within the Tulsa area. Jump in and have fun.

MDO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You missed a good shoot today at USSA in north Tulsa and there was also one in Pryor today. Look at this http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?78098-Oklahoma-and-Surrounding-Area-Match-List for a match schedule and come on out and play. Everyone is very helpful and you will have a ball.

Work has been crazy right now, I havent been able to get away. USAA is right down the street from our new plant we bought. Thats part of the reason im interested in getting back into it. Every morning i hear people down there shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom