Enid Gun Show and OKC Gun Shops - Feb 10th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USSWaddell

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am going to be in the Enid area on Feb 10 and thought about dropping by the gun show I see advertised. Curious if it's worth the time? Will then drive down to OKC and would like recommendations for gun shops between Enid and OKC, in OKC, and then on the way back to Tulsa area. Have done some research, but thought feedback from folks on this forum would be nice.

Gringobandito

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H guns has a huge selection but is high priced. Big boy guns has a smaller selection but better prices. Wilshire guns his a mid sized selection of guns and some that are harder to find.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once again, I didn't even know there was a gun show coming up in Enid. I haven't been to one here in quite a few years, so I guess I'm talking out of school, but I quit going for a reason. They were never worth my time or money. I would rather give my money to area gun shops. Thirteen bucks seems absurd.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thirteen is the new six.
The last local gun show I went to the admission was $8, and after it took less than 20 minutes to walk the isles and see there was nothing there worth the asking price, I wished I had gone to Taco Bell instead for a colon cleansing. I would’ve at least felt like I got something for my money.:rolleyes2

Bravo1413

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last local gun show I went to the admission was $8, and after it took less than 20 minutes to walk the isles and see there was nothing there worth the asking price, I wished I had gone to Taco Bell instead for a colon cleansing. I would’ve at least felt like I got something for my money.:rolleyes2
Thanks. I thought it was quite high priced, and kind of expected small show. Not going

Latest posts

Top Bottom