OKC Gun Show Feb/March

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Ya’ll. Thinking about hitting a show or two this year other than the one down here in Lawton which has been consistently getting worse and worse. A couple questions…..here’s a link to a website I found showing one in OKC the last weekend of February and oddly the following weekend. Wondering if one would be any better than the other?

https://oklahomagunshows.com/Gun-Shows/Oklahoma-Gun-Shows.asp
Another question would be if there are any other shows not in this list? Just getting a bit tired of paying my $$ to see the same vendors peddling the same exact guns.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CLUADE HALL OKC THIS weekend.
As far as OKC Shows , this is the only one worth attending . Claude Hall, especially when you get the itch between the Tulsa shows in April & November.
Generally not worth the price of admission.
I only go to the big Tulsa show in April & November
This is thee “top dog” show in God Blessed America.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CLUADE HALL OKC THIS weekend.

Anyone going?
Went yesterday.
Was looking for Sig & Glock.
Saw several things I liked/wanted.
Went home with a 1911.
Tables on the NORTH side seemed to be reasonably priced (on current model firearms
) but prices on same firearms increased significantly as you moved toward the SOUTH side of the hall.
Older/classic/vintage firearms were at stupid price levels. Aint getting a reasonable deal on a lever there for sure.
Found a couple in state shops I'd do business with again.
Couple of good jerky stands too.
Haven't been to a show in a while but this one was definitely better than the last one I went to at the fairgrounds. Hall was full and it was mostly guns.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Ya’ll. Thinking about hitting a show or two this year other than the one down here in Lawton which has been consistently getting worse and worse. A couple questions…..here’s a link to a website I found showing one in OKC the last weekend of February and oddly the following weekend. Wondering if one would be any better than the other?

https://oklahomagunshows.com/Gun-Shows/Oklahoma-Gun-Shows.asp
Another question would be if there are any other shows not in this list? Just getting a bit tired of paying my $$ to see the same vendors peddling the same exact guns.
I’d wager that the only difference in those two shows in OKC will be the date.🤣

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The OKC Fair Ground shows are a rip off, except for Claude Hall. The 1 I attended was sooooo much better than the other 2 shows.

The Wannemacher show in Tulsa is worth the trip. Dallas would the closest comparative. All others are very much like Lawton. Wichita Falls WAS good, it has fallen off in the last year. Chickasha, Ada, Shawnee were decent, more like the best Lawton show ever had.

I have a problem with most shows, coming from Houston, even the Tulsa show is small. Since the shortages and skyrocketed prices of Odumbo years, most shows are disappointing. Promoters greed, charging outrageous admission prices and "dealers" ridiculous pricing; gun shows may become extinct in the not-so-distant future. Regardless of what Congress does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom