Conflicted.... Card #34

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm only offering a different veiw. I'd take the old gal too.

Other than not being 70 or a woman, me n her prolly have a lot in common. My old broke down self prolly couldnt survive unless I got me a 27 yo strong backed kid lol.

No worries ... I was just reminding you why the women of OSA run Bartertown ... :naughty: :rotflmao:

Oh ... and I ain't 70 yet either but damned if I sure don't feel 70 some days ... I shudda took better care of myself back when I had the chance ... :P

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No worries ... I was just reminding you why the women of OSA run Bartertown ... :naughty: :rotflmao:

Oh ... and I ain't 70 yet either but damned if I sure don't feel 70 some days ... I shudda took better care of myself back when I had the chance ... :P

Yalls bad. For sure I took my health for granted and pay the price today. Least my wit n humor stayed intact, dunno how far it'll get me, but I'll get as much mileage as I can eek out.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As with most of these scenarios, need more info. From the point of 'my group', IF we are at bug out, semipermanent location and either of the 2 are found; the 70 yo is going to be more readily welcomed. Either would be under suspicion and guarded carefully. IF we are nomadic, the strong back would be more useful and the 70 yo a real hindrance. Again, both suspicious and guarded. Possibility that neither is welcomed in.

By chance I am alone and nomadic, the old broad is SOL. Strong back depends on initial contact survival. Way too many different scenarios to give a single definitive answer.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh thats nasty lol

:rotflmao: Wait until you are our age ... it won't seem so bad then ... :wink2: Just think, all he has to do is piss me off and get me shakin' real good! :lmfao: Of course, if the Alziemher's hasn't kicked in yet and I remember what he's done there's gonna be hell to pay ... :P Shoot, maybe I'll get lucky and his feet will fall off (diabetes). Then he won't be able to get down the hallway to get to me (hoveround! :P) ... Bwahahahahahaha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom