Conflicted.... Card #37

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must be a good friend. Grab him and beat a hasty retreat. Wondering about bad guy 3. Vanished or take him out?
Get clear, separate, rendezvous at preplanned site.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lean this way with a toss down a cheap knife on one of the bodies if there wasn't a weapon involved in the intimidation, just to cover any bases if/when society recovers. If there wasn't a weapon involved, there would definitely be some counseling going over escalation of force. Bodies draw attention.

This! Gotta have a drop weapon, even if it's just a little pocket .22 revolver.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friend=drink a beer with
Close friend=help bury the body

This story says close friend, so I'm assuming he was good enough to stand up with. It's better to have someone who reacts than watches. This guy reacts and as previously stated if i would be going with him in this state of turmoil, he must have been a good friend.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the edge of the collapse, a close friend who isn't a prepper begs you to help buy him and his young family some supplies. Upon your arrival, the supermarket is packed with people who want to secure supplies as well, and emotions are running high. Your friend separates from you to grab something, and suddenly an argument breaks out over food. Three men try to intimidate your friend. He snaps and pulls out a weapon, incapacitating two of the men. Chaos takes over, the police are on their way.
What would you do in this situation?

GTFOOT

with my friend.

Dude, you owe me.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom