Conflicted.... Card #8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The US dollar has been printed out of value, and the global economy collapsed. Now, the governments of the world have mandated everyone receive a Radio Frequency Identification ( RFID ) chip as part of a new digital currency. Everyone who does not receive the implant will be cut off from buying or selling.
Would you receive the chip, or what steps would you take take to survive in this new world era?

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"16*It also forced all people, great and small,*rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,*17*so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark,which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

Rev. 13:16-17

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL…. I think half of OSA would be broadcasting on channel 5.56 or 7.62 long before mandated RFID subcutaneous chipping happens.

On the other hand we already have accepted the technology. Exact same thing is embedded in your badge at the office, parking lot pass, Visa/Mastercard-PayPass, key that starts your new car etc. etc. etc.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the other hand we already have accepted the technology. Exact same thing is embedded in your badge at the office, parking lot pass, Visa/Mastercard-PayPass, key that starts your new car etc. etc. etc

I have none of these.

No chip for me, but my dog has one. Got him from S-I-L and she thought he needed to be lojacked :screwy:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yikes! No thanks!

Although this IS what will end up happening sometime... probably sooner than later. If not RFID, some other comparable technology.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of all the cards so far, this one is (to me) the least realistic or possible.

You would be looking at installing over 6 BILLION chips if the worldwide governments had mandated this.
The sheer magnitude of that, plus the fact that so many areas are so remote and would fall outside of most governments ability to provide this service would make this type of program implode quickly.

I'd also want to look at how the chips are provided or implanted.
And how easily that can be removed.
I'm betting a great bit of underground economy would spring up, not to mention by those of us who use a scalpel to get the things out.

Plus, I can not imagine if you don't have the chip that you could possibly be "cut off from buying or selling."

I see this as much like prohibition.
There was a law.
Most people ignored it..
Many people didn't enforce it.
Many people got rich going around it.
Eventually, even the government saw that it didn't work.

No Chip for me. But I'm going to add a few more scalpel blades and suture kits to my stockpile!!!

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom