Conflicted.... Card #8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"I'd never accept it! It's the mark of the beast!"

Protip: read up on your currency laws. The US dollar is the mark.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
zero chance of any chip - as has been said, there will be PLENTY of people opting out of the chip.

The real question is , what will the gov't do when more people refuse the chip than accept it? The Government only has the power we give it.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This, plus there would undoubtedly be a black market created where people who are chipped will turn around and sell to people without chips.
Just like the current teat system with food stamps.
zero chance of any chip - as has been said, there will be PLENTY of people opting out of the chip.

The real question is , what will the gov't do when more people refuse the chip than accept it? The Government only has the power we give it.
Continue to try to enforce it like the health care system. Pretend it works.

There will always be the barter system.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I'd never accept it! It's the mark of the beast!"

Protip: read up on your currency laws. The US dollar is the mark.

There are several 'mark of the beast' symbols that could be referred to; and I agree, this is one.

I remember as a kid, when the 'barcodes' were first being added to consumer goods; a long and heated discussion among several extended family members how the 'barcode' was 'the mark'. The prophecies are upon us.

like2shoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"16*It also forced all people, great and small,*rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,*17*so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark,which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

Rev. 13:16-17

Sounds like this to me also, but I'm not worried because I"ll be gone in the rapture that happens before this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom