Conspiracy Theory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was watching Jesse Ventura's show tonight about Tesla's death ray. He was interviewing people who claimed the government was trying to kill them with invisible rays. A former governor of a large state hosting a show about conspiracy theories.

It occurred to me that when I was a kid (70s and 80s), no one would have ever done such a show. Those people were marginalized, not glorified. Much like hard core Preppers.

Is this a good thing or bad thing?

This is a very bad thing, JB. It used to be that TV attracted some of the fines writers of the time (Rod Sterling and Paddy Chayefsky are two that come to mind immediately.) Then came the writer's strike. To get around that, the networks turned to "non-scripted" programming-reality series. What used to be the staple of low budget cable networks now was in prime time. TV has never been the same.

As for Jesse Ventura, I regard him as much as I regard Alec Baldwin or Barbara Streisand-they should stay in the realm they're best in-the fantasy realm of Hollywood.

Oh, yes-I remember Omni (BTW, it was in dead tree from from October 1978 to the winter of 1995 and then online only until 1998). JB, do you remember Vertex?

WalkerBulldog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. It's kinda old news now being 6 years ago.

If I remember correctly, the DDX program is suppose to be equipped with a railgun (technically a coilgun). Some speculation includes using rocket-assisted munitions and guidance systems that would put the shell in a ballistic arc that touches space, allowing a DDX in the middle of the Atlantic to put a 5" shell through Ahmadinejad's toilet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I never watched his show, but I heard plenty about it. I believe he spoke about some pretty factual things in the first season, then his show got shut down/"cancelled" and now it's back with complete non-sense. Those that deny fact and cry about no have having any engineering experience haven't researched much....

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His show got cancelled, because he found the truth on FEMA camps. The show was supposed to air 50 times.

It aired once.

He is now mixing "coo coo" conspiracy theories with not so "coo coo" experiences.

As we are discussing this, Obama signs EO handing over the internet to HomeLand SS.

It is time we rise up, and DEMAND a NEW DECLARATION OF INDEPENDANCE

1776!!!!!!!!!!!!!

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His show got cancelled, because he found the truth on FEMA camps. The show was supposed to air 50 times.

It aired once.

He is now mixing "coo coo" conspiracy theories with not so "coo coo" experiences.

As we are discussing this, Obama signs EO handing over the internet to HomeLand SS.

1776!!!!!!!!!!!!!

long live Texlahoma!

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It aired once.

1776!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can see an actual camp fema, OH scuse me its called "camp freedom" they set one up on the east coast the residents are saying they feel like they are in prison... weird huh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom