Constitutional Carry Rally at the Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The State’s Leading Advocate for 2nd Amendment Rights
Tweet
Forward
rgui4WlFdklYZElgdMyNwVfDDkzoIJYNoUluVKsd9oaBae_WjnuCn_yO63hYI33H4cd0Q96MlY9F_ahzn0ds8beJ8-uVd2pW25d27QJWp5ZlVhup8aqu-SG_Ld2CcF3WAgsR8yJbBSKvXv_99s7SleuXZde0YanhWQE=s0-d-e1-ft
RALLY UPDATE !!!
The Rally for ConSTITTutional Carry and our Second Amendment rights will be on:

November 1, 2019 @ 10:00 am, South Plaza (outside)

In attendance will be:
OK2A President, Don Spencer!
Numerous Legislators, who stood up for the return of your rights!
Also, Governor Stitt has been invited to speak !!!

We will meet on the South Plaza of the State Capitol, so get there early for a choice parking space!

You are requested to not have any long guns (rifles and shotguns), chamber loaded.

THINK SAFETY, FIRST!
FIREARMS ARE NOT TO BE CARRIED IN YOUR BARE HANDS!
THEY ARE ONLY TO BE CARRIED IN A HOLSTER, SLING or SCABBARD. NO SHOW & TELL OF FIREARMS!

ANY FIREARM CARRIED MUST BE IN A VERTICAL POSITION (barrel up or down) FOR SAFETY AND COURTESY OF THOSE AROUND YOU! NO FIREARM SHOULD BE CARRIED IN A HORIZONTAL POSITION. PLEASE FOLLOW AND BE AWARE OF THIS BASIC SAFETY ISSUE!

Do not miss this special event! See you there!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Horizontal? You talking a cross draw? A Jackass shoulder rig? A small of the back holster? What is unsafe about those?

Is that to keep someone from grabbing your gun? So they are now determining what holsters are safe and what aren't?

Just asking for a friend.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Horizontal? You talking a cross draw? A Jackass shoulder rig? A small of the back holster? What is unsafe about those?

Is that to keep someone from grabbing your gun? So they are now determining what holsters are safe and what aren't?

Just asking for a friend.

I took it as guidance for carrying long guns. These kind of "rallies" aren't my thing anyway TBH. Media will be all over it..."Guns bad!"

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be the white headed ,white bearded gentleman wearing this probably if it's cool that morning. Give me a shout outView attachment 145242 View attachment 145243 @CHenry if you see me. I'd like to meet you.
I'll look fer ya. No promises, no Idea how many will be there.
You'll recognize me as the one with the biggest mustache. LOL
It's true, only seen one bigger so far.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going, but if anybody fucs wi me for carrying my gun horizontally or tries to check my chamber, there's gonna be trouble because my rights! I'll be nice, but I'll calmly explain my prerogatives as an American.

J/K

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good lord why? He tried this when open carry passed and tried to travel around doing park clean ups while carrying etc...

You know the media is going to find the most idiotic sounding moron, dressed in full camo carrying an AK, to interview on TV.

You know how we should celebrate 1 November? By doing what we normally do every day and showing everyone that most gun owners are normal everyday folks who get up and go to work, and might have a gun on ‘em.

Latest posts

Top Bottom