Correct Remington UMC slide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately no, sold the pistol with the colt slide a couple years ago for way less than it was worth but way more than what I paid for it. I had it for about 20 yrs so I decided it was time to let it go and let someone else do the leg work. Do you have a slide???
I have the exact same setup. UMC frame and Colt Slide 1918 date on the frame. I will pm you some pics

RebelDog

New to the site!
Reaction score
Reviving this post, @Ray Guns did you ever find a UMC slide for your UMC frame?
I have the same type of gun UMC frame with early Colt slide. It is in the condition it was picked up off the deck of an aircraft carrier at the end of WW2. Both parts have a matching blue black finish, not parkerized. It has been in my family since then.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Exactly, pictures don't do justice just like nothing like a face to face meeting over an impersonal email or phone call.
Pretty obvious to me he wants to do a little horse-trading, so to speak. Always easier in person! ;)

Whatever you guys say, Oklahoma and South Carolina are not close to each other whatsoever lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom