Cost of Fertilizer and It's Impact

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lhecker51

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that the globalist new world order is governed by the Satanic writings on the Georgia Guidestones:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. (93% reduction of the current population)
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity. (They make abortion and euthanasia sound so justified)
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason. (Rule faith? That is what tyrants do)
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials. (I like this one)
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties. (this will be used to justify evil)
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature. (Gonna be plenty of room if #1 above is successful)
Of the 10 Satanic Commandments above, I do like #7.

Kill fossil fuel production and you kill off a significant part of the global population. Our population has grown to what our industrialization can support and the key to that is oil. To reach a population of 500,000,000 from 7,953,952,577 they will need to kill off 93% of human life. We are the carbon threat they speak of regarding climate change.

Georgia_Guidestones_vandalism.jpg

Last edited:

Lhecker51

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crops been grown for longer without the "cides" than with them!

I dont use any on my farm!
Yep. Many don't, but many do depending on the location. Herbicides and pesticides are a huge expense that I am sure they would prefer to avoid, but have challenged due to the indigenous pests and weeds in their locations. Are you planting GMO seed?

Lhecker51

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Biden has announced there will be shortages of food here. I have not observed panic buying yet, but that could be because prices are through the roof or the reality has not yet set in. Steve Crowder addressed this on his show today:

The wise see what is coming like a fisherman that sees the storm on the horizon and makes way to a safe port. ALL of the indicators are flashing red. This may likely be the worst economic collapse in our history. I have been told by many that I am off my rocker and being an alarmist and reply by asking if it could be that they are just in fear induced denial of reality. This crisis is self inflicted by our own government. It will be bad here in the US, but there will be severe famine and death in many third world countries that rely on the Ukrainian grain that will NOT be harvested this year. Regarding the US, this is what happens when you are dependent on trade with unfriendly nations such as Russia and China. The bible's prophesies are developing and many coming to pass for those of us that are believers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom