Cougar stalks man for 6 minutes in Utah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm guessin' it was more fun than a grown one... :D
___
Came in kitchen window above sink and was drinking hummingbird feeder water refill my housemate had made before bed. Bear destroyed 3 feeders around back porch, ignored my meat smoker, broke kitchen sink backsplash sliding window, I could smell the bear when I czme downstairs, it was belly in window liking container of sugar water when I put shotgun light on it. It boogied back out the window, went 1/2 mile up the road and destroyed a double door refridgerator at neighbors.
Two nights later it broke into a van parked in our driveway and ate a small bag of dogfood and crapped in the van. Shooting a bear is risky legalities I am glad it left before I would have shot it.

Range Pllunker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some years ago, I was playing golf at an OK State Park. I was walking on a dog leg right fairway, and about to hit my second shot, some 140 yards to the green, when a mountain lion ran across the green ahead. Needless to say, with no other golfers in sight, I turned and pulled my cart without stopping until I reached the club house. I often think about how luck I was to not have taken that shot or been 5 minutes faster in playing that day or that the lion was more interested in other pray than a 90 plus golfer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom