Could Texas Become A Blue State?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, but this is a video.

This appeared on CNN, and mirrors what I've been saying about Texas...their counties of major population, including the county where Austin is located, are Blue.

Gun mfgs. may want to give more thought about reloacting in Texas.

For all their "Don't Mess With Texas" hype, Texas was castrated a few decades ago when it became the next "Simi valley."

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/be...on-mayoral-race-a-sign-of-political-shift.cnn

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, the image of Texas being an uber-conservative red state is just a mirage. The hispanic/latino vote is going to change the game, if it hasn't already.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Harrrrrrrrrrd to say. I know a lot of Hispanics who are completely assimilated, and don't know enough Spanish to order from a menu. They've got Spanish surnames, but that's about it. I have observed however, an antipathy of Spanish speakers toward non Spanish speaking Latinos. But these same ones will probably have kids or grandkids that are assimilated. Very often, a knock out - bombshell good looking Mexican babe will marry a gringo. Just something about them all over suntans...

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

She will be assimilated...

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Texas Results 2008 (Blue is McCain/Palin and Red is Obama/Biden)

Texas Blue McCain  Red Obama Map.jpg

Texas Blue McCain  Red Obama Numbers.jpg

2012 Election (Red is Romney/Ryan and blue is Obama/Biden)

Texas Red Romney  Blue Obama Map.jpg

Texas Red Romney  Blue Obama Numbers.jpg

Reaction score
Texas isn't the same anymore!!! The small town where most of my family is from is now is now a suburb of Dallas.. Most of the People moving to Texas are Liberals from the North or Hispanics. That is why I'll be moving north to Oklahoma pretty soon!!!

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Texas isn't the same anymore!!! The small town where most of my family is from is now is now a suburb of Dallas.. Most of the People moving to Texas are Liberals from the North or Hispanics. That is why I'll be moving north to Oklahoma pretty soon!!!

Come on up, brother!

I recently drove through Texas, and all the 30.06 signs at every gas station made me feel like I was in commiefornia or something. I felt the shackles dropping from my wrists as I saw that beautiful "Oklahoma" sign.

Latest posts

Top Bottom