Could Texas Become A Blue State?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, doesn't matter how "independant" the Texans are out in the rural areas...the votes of the heaviest populated counties are what matters...not the size of the red geographical area.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, doesn't matter how "independant" the Texans are out in the rural areas...the votes of the heaviest populated counties are what matters...not the size of the red geographical area.

Same with the electoral system in the United States. It's how the will of the metro areas in California completely overrule the entire middle of the U.S.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same with the electoral system in the United States. It's how the will of the metro areas in California completely overrule the entire middle of the U.S.
Maybe we should just change to the popular vote? If we had gone by the popular vote, that would have changed a lot of things.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw some statistics a few weeks back that said 9% of Mexico's entire population emigrated to the U.S. in the past 20 years . Not to mention extra 11 million immigrants that came to the U.S.

Yep! Look over @ Madill. Got some nice lookin Mexican babes in that town...I'd like to hot damnit over there an try out some uh mah Spanish!

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Texas will stay red for a while longer.
Mexicans are much more conservative than people think. And unlike most Dems, They are actually a pious god fearing people and not afraid of work.
And Mexican bab's are hot.................

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both my sisters live in the Denver area. It is a fun place to visit. But no... I most definitely wouldn't want to live there. High urban density, terrible traffic. Conflicting local laws on guns... I'm never 100% sure I'm not breaking one law or another. And that was before the last round.

G

That's exactly how I feel about OKC and T-Town... Too damn big

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Texas will stay red for a while longer.
Mexicans are much more conservative than people think. And unlike most Dems, They are actually a pious god fearing people and not afraid of work.
And Mexican bab's are hot.................

Exactly and knock off the racist comments or get a 2 week vacation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom