Creepy Craigslist Hunting Lease Listing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4Life

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is something a little off about this listing.

http://enid.craigslist.org/grd/3263012239.html

Looking for "partner" to share hunting cabin on remote location while the other half is away. Must enjoy camping, fishing, and outdoor "activities". Lots to see and participate in. More than one could be an option for right person(s). Please call or text photos to (1580-603-0288 ) and if we mesh well it will be great!

Maybe I am just not in the right frame of mind today!

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh please oh please respond!

Really though, there's not but about 8 people in Buffalo. Find someone from the area and ask them who's wife went out of town? She may be interested to know her husband goes brokeback when she's not home.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have three more thoughts.

1. Your response could be "I like what I see, but is there any other big bucks I'll get to take a shot at while I'm out there?" (ewwwwweeeee)
2. I just showed my girlfriend the ad. "I think he's looking for a hookup." was her response. If you're not in the right frame of mind, none of us are.
3. You think it's the posters actual phone number listed or did he post his friends number as some sort of sick joke?

Latest posts

Top Bottom