If you had $800 to spend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I dont hoard them. I shoot them. I will go over 1000 just in matches a year.
Yessir, I collect lead too. The casting end of reloading will lead a guy to have the ability to load 20-30 thousand rounds. I’m still shooting cast bullets dad and I did 40 years ago.

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yessir, I collect lead too. The casting end of reloading will lead a guy to have the ability to load 20-30 thousand rounds. I’m still shooting cast bullets dad and I did 40 years ago.
Casting definitely has to be a labor of love. No telling how much lead I poured making sinkers when I was heavy into snagging spoonbill. Good luck with the search for a watch. Lots of nice ones out there

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m with a lot of folks in this thread - if I had $800 to spend on a luxury item, I’d put it instead toward a necessity, such as a house or car payment.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I saw this morning where Sylvester Stallone is going to put up some of his personal watches for auction. Some worth over a million each.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's good because the hooker you'd get would scare you and the blow wouldn't be any good.
I doubt you could get a shot of this for $800 and I wouldn't want it if you could. With a beautiful wife like Melenia, Trumpster would have been a fool.

1715272042868.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom