Crime Lab Scientist Deleted and Tampered w/DNA Results in 600 Cases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the primary reason I'm against the death penalty. Gov screws crap up ALL the time. Why should I believe they don't on death cases? But what about if DNA proves it? Yeah, well...
We hear often enough about so called innocent people getting the death penalty, but I wonder how many of those have no criminal record at all? I'd bet not many. I'm not saying if somebody gets the needle for something they didn't do, it's ok if they have a criminal past, but for me, it's "oh well."

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He might have a pic of Cowboy Bob hanging in his bedroom. Wonder how many innocent men Macy sent to death row. I’m not against the death penalty, but we need to make sure they got it right. No turning back after the fact.

He might have a pic of Cowboy Bob hanging in his bedroom. Wonder how many innocent men Macy sent to death row. I’m not against the death penalty, but we need to make sure they got it right. No turning back after the fact.
he is a she and I've never heard anything bad about her

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We hear often enough about so called innocent people getting the death penalty, but I wonder how many of those have no criminal record at all? I'd bet not many. I'm not saying if somebody gets the needle for something they didn't do, it's ok if they have a criminal past, but for me, it's "oh well."
That’s just wrong! Chances are they paid their penalties for those crimes. Should they pay again by be falsely convicted and put to death because of their past.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s just wrong! Chances are they paid their penalties for those crimes. Should they pay again by be falsely convicted and put to death because of their past.
In a perfect world of course you're right. I can also tell you, you will never see me standing in front of the state prison with a candle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom