NASCAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Ocholik

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all this talk about EV's.. When is Nascar going to electric vehicles??? No one is talking about all that emissions that is produced by those no cat or muffler cars. That will be something to watch...

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who cares? NASCAR has a been joke since they went to running heats, started playoffs and went woke with knee jerk reactions before investigation, looking stupid. All the good drivers left, the current crop of Gen Z entitled whiners lack fan appeal, excitement and talent.
I agree, it's a dying sport. Attendance and tv viewing is about half what it was 10 years ago. I enjoyed it til Earnhardt died then only watched it a few times after that. If he were still here it would still be a major draw .

James Ocholik

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who cares? NASCAR has a been joke since they went to running heats, started playoffs and went woke with knee jerk reactions before investigation, looking stupid. All the good drivers left, the current crop of Gen Z entitled whiners lack fan appeal, excitement and talent.
I dont watch it but would be funny. Imagine how many times they have to stop and recharge. The only reason people watch Nascar is for the crashes. Just like people only watch Hockey is for the fights.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still like watching, of course rooting for Christopher Bell #20 out of Norman who represents our state well. Say what you like I enjoy the fact that they have pastors praying before every race “In Jesus Name” and everyone still respects the flag.
As to switching to electric I don’t see that happening anytime soon but who knows. At the rate we’ve been going I’m not sure the United States will be recognizable in 10 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom