Well it is totaled.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No rush, no plan to sell it otherwise. Also I need to get the idler pulley replaced. Or just the bearings really.

I'll also analyze and document every and any little thing I can find wrong with it and send it to you. As of now I've posted everything I know of. But it is 20 plus years old. Usually with older cars I just care about major leaks or any drivability issues so I don't study them too much.

Oh it also has a factory DVD player and remote in the back seat that work. At least it did a year ago My buddy bought a new infiniti and was a little annoyed at how similar they are. Haha
Sounds great to me. Just what we need.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry if my asking a question offended you children. The wife asked me, so I asked him. She has heard of the transmission problems some Nissans have had. Really I should admit she likes to read over my shoulder and only understands about half of it. Of course the way cars are changing I am not a whole lot better. I still miss my 65 Chevy pickups that anybody could work on. :P

Bless your heart, this "child" was astute enough to notice that a man who is obviously particular about his vehicle and very detailed about it's care, was offering you a smoking deal.

Glad you and your wife figured it out though!!!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bless your heart, this "child" was astute enough to notice that a man who is obviously particular about his vehicle and very detailed about it's care, was offering you a smoking deal.

Glad you and your wife figured it out though!!!
Bless your pointy little head.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No rush, no plan to sell it otherwise. Also I need to get the idler pulley replaced. Or just the bearings really.

I'll also analyze and document every and any little thing I can find wrong with it and send it to you. As of now I've posted everything I know of. But it is 20 plus years old. Usually with older cars I just care about major leaks or any drivability issues so I don't study them too much.

Oh it also has a factory DVD player and remote in the back seat that work. At least it did a year ago My buddy bought a new infiniti and was a little annoyed at how similar they are. Haha

So listen, if the demolition duo don't want the car I may know someone that is interested.

They don't even care when you last serviced the transmission.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No demolition, the wife does not get to drive anymore unless I am with her.
Be that as it may, I know a great' deal when I see one, and I know someone personally that desperately needs reliable transportation, and if you aren't going to take it, I will.

Maybe you can find a different one that has had the transmission serviced recently.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Offended, goodness no. For me anyway, I can’t speak for others. You have a good enough sense of humor to realize that the way this proposed transaction presents itself in the forum is amusing. I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your search. And My wife is the tranny expert in my house too. I can’t tell em apart for nothing.
Now wait a minute....

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be that as it may, I know a great' deal when I see one, and I know someone personally that desperately needs reliable transportation, and if you aren't going to take it, I will.

Maybe you can find a different one that has had the transmission serviced recently.
Read back a ways, I already told him we were interested and working to get the funds.

And guys, I know it is a good deal. I also know my wife is a retired accountant and wants to know as much as possible. Frankly I do to. While I trust most OSA members including Montesa, money is to hard to come by to not ask questions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom