Tools and Traveling?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what I keep in my ride……well almost everything. I have a little tire plug kit and a can of fix-a-flat along with a US E-Tool View attachment 500764
Pretty much my kit when in the 5th wheel along with a cordless impact driver, cordless drill, air compressor, hack saw, file, assortment of nuts and bolts, allen wrenches pry bars, duct tape, baling wire, glue assortment, and a VOM meter.
My kit like yours is a crescent from Costco.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s a chart of how I prepare for traveling.

IMG_8503.jpeg

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shouldn't even say this cause I can feel the bite in my B- I have 2 cars- a one-year-old Cadilac TR4 and an old 2006 Honda CTV. When I go somewhere nice or when its supper hot- I drive the Caddie- When I do real estate work- signs- driving to look at a house for appraisal purposes, which could be anywhere from Lawton to Enid- to Elk City to Shawnee, I drive the old Honda- I has about 260000 miles- I keep oil changed- rotate tires and have had to replace master cylinder- air compressor- and 2 starters. I only paid 2k for it so that's kinda cheap driving. I say all this to say, I only have a few basic tools- screw drivers- plyers- a tire plugger and 2 pound sledge in case I need help getting a sign in the ground. I'm too old to be climbing under there anyway- just keep my Good Sam card paid up and if she goes down- they will just have to tow her in. If the fix is too much, I'll just junk it. I don't think a thing about just getting in the old Honda and heading most anywhere. Only thing not great is the air has trouble keeping my old fat rear cold enough on a super-hot day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom