^*&%#^()&%$$#&*!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sig365CCW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Might be too small for you guys but I know a lady selling a 2009 Honda Civic two door with 135,000 miles on it or whatever Kelley Blue Book average retail is.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm confused. You don't want her to drive but you want to get her another vehicle? Did I misread that?

Glad she is (mostly) OK.
No, I will have to go back to doing the driving. I had to stop when I screwed up my ribs and sternum a few years back but have gradually been doing more of it. I still can not twist around easily to see behind me so I have to use the mirrors a lot more but at least I can drive. I was thinking of starting to work a little brass again even.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I am still living up to my rep of everything that can go wrong, will. While I was taking my doctor ordered nap today, wife ran to the dentist to get her partial adjusted. Problem is that she forgot to stop. Ran the Rav4 into a brick wall and totaled it she says. Right now she is in the ER getting checked out because she already had a broken rib from a rub fall. So far she says no more damage to her anyway which is great.

She says that she thinks God is trying to tell her something and I said, yes. It is time for you to stop driving. This is the 2nd car she has totaled that way and I have no idea how I will replace it. Doctor had already told her to stop driving. Now maybe she will listen. Next step once I am sure she is home safe is to go find where the car is and get my stuff out of it.

Also guys if you would keep your eyes open for a cheap (2000 to 4000) running car with AC it would be a big help. No idea what insurance will pay on the old one since it was a 97 but I will also try to hit up the credit union too.
I’m sorry to hear this. I’m glad she is ok.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I am still living up to my rep of everything that can go wrong, will. While I was taking my doctor ordered nap today, wife ran to the dentist to get her partial adjusted. Problem is that she forgot to stop. Ran the Rav4 into a brick wall and totaled it she says. Right now she is in the ER getting checked out because she already had a broken rib from a rub fall. So far she says no more damage to her anyway which is great.

She says that she thinks God is trying to tell her something and I said, yes. It is time for you to stop driving. This is the 2nd car she has totaled that way and I have no idea how I will replace it. Doctor had already told her to stop driving. Now maybe she will listen. Next step once I am sure she is home safe is to go find where the car is and get my stuff out of it.

Also guys if you would keep your eyes open for a cheap (2000 to 4000) running car with AC it would be a big help. No idea what insurance will pay on the old one since it was a 97 but I will also try to hit up the credit union too.
Hope your wife is okay. For her next vehicle, I suggest perusing the GovPlanet auction site for a LAV.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know how much you drive, but for me, I drive just down the street to Sam’s Club once a month. I’ve seriously thought about getting rid of my car and insurance and using Uber (which would save me about $700 a month). My only issue is tornadoes. I rent and don’t have a shelter. So, the wife and I would be sitting ducks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom