Well it is totaled.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep years ago I could hang them all day long and I bet I did thousands of them between my time working as an electrician and then working at Payless Cashways I hung a bunch more. Now I can not hang one and at times it ticks me off.

Oh and we have the money whenever the car is ready. If the wife likes it we can just pay you and drive you home. :P
“If the wife likes it” lol. Tell her to check the tranny fluid, gibb slap her and get her ass in the passenger seat. Sounds like a smoking deal.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“If the wife likes it” lol. Tell her to check the tranny fluid, gibb slap her and get her ass in the passenger seat. Sounds like a smoking deal.
You buy a car that your wife might have to drive sometime and see how it goes if she does not like it. Now I have only been married to her for about 28 years but they have been good years. She even puts up with my weird azz sense of humor, and my even weirder friends. I prefer to keep her mostly happy.

Of and guys, she drives just fine. It is her stopping that needs some work. :P

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You buy a car that your wife might have to drive sometime and see how it goes if she does not like it. Now I have only been married to her for about 28 years but they have been good years. She even puts up with my weird azz sense of humor, and my even weirder friends. I prefer to keep her mostly happy.

Of and guys, she drives just fine. It is her stopping that needs some work. :P
Hell, I was with the same woman for 30 years. I traded cars constantly. Drove her nuts.
Maybe stick her in the back seat so she can look over you shoulder and tell you what to do and monitor the gauges. Lol
Seriously though my wife is a better driver than me and always had a reliable vehicle.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, I was with the same woman for 30 years. I traded cars constantly. Drove her nuts.
Maybe stick her in the back seat so she can look over you shoulder and tell you what to do and monitor the gauges. Lol
Seriously though my wife is a better driver than me and alYeo and a happy wife makes a happy life.ways had a reliable vehicle.
Yep and a happy wife makes a happy life. Also known as, if momma is pissed, ain't nobody having a good day. :P

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I looked at every car under 2500 on craigslist and FB marketplace last night. It's crazy how high cars are right now. I'm seeing old beater trucks that you could have bought for 2000 all day 4 years ago for 5000 or more. Stuff that doesn't run and has high miles still listed for 4k. The market is just stupid right now.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha I love those things. Have since I was a kid. My dad used to take me to see this weird guy, one of his old drinking buddies. This guy had tried to check out by swan diving off a 4 story building. It didn't take. But he rode around in one of those after his head injuries.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick, not so good news. I got the car back the shop after the pulley replacement. Running and sounding great. was about to start detailing it. Drove a bit and got a check engine light. Nothing can be easy I suppose. Used my scanner to pull the codes.

P0420 Bank 1 Cat efficiency.

Going to look at the live data and voltages from the 02 sensors in a bit. See if its the Catalytic converter or hopefully an 02 sensor. Can be other things as well. I cleared the code and it hasn't come back yet but I'm sure it will. Hoping it's not the catalytic converter since it has such low miles.

We are delayed for the moment but I will update when I can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom