Well it is totaled.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You didn’t bail on the ceiling fan. 16 or so bolts and 4 or 5 wire nuts, and you did 8 or 10 of the bolts. Helped with installing the blades, you did as much as I did!
A few years ago I installed three ceiling fans including tearing out the old electric boxes and putting up the brackets to support the fans in 4 hours. Only charged 120. I wish I could go back and charge more for the mountain of work I did back then.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few years ago I installed three ceiling fans including tearing out the old electric boxes and putting up the brackets to support the fans in 4 hours. Only charged 120. I wish I could go back and charge more for the mountain of work I did back then.
Yep years ago I could hang them all day long and I bet I did thousands of them between my time working as an electrician and then working at Payless Cashways I hung a bunch more. Now I can not hang one and at times it ticks me off.

Oh and we have the money whenever the car is ready. If the wife likes it we can just pay you and drive you home. :P

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep years ago I could hang them all day long and I bet I did thousands of them between my time working as an electrician and then working at Payless Cashways I hung a bunch more. Now I can not hang one and at times it ticks me off.

Oh and we have the money whenever the car is ready. If the wife likes it we can just pay you and drive you home. :P
Sounds great. I'll have the title notarized and ready. No need to drive me home though. My buddy lives right over by you and I already have it setup for him to drive me back if you take it. Like I said, pass on it for any reason. I am perfectly happy hanging on to it.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found my truck and I bet Swampratt could build it. Anyone have an old pickup and or a old Chevy to donate to the cause? 🤣 🤣 🤣

To make it even better, wive said she would never drive something like this so it is safe. :P

I found my truck and I bet Swampratt could build it. Anyone have an old pickup and or a old Chevy to donate to the cause? 🤣 🤣 🤣

To make it even better, wive said she would never drive something like this so it is safe. :P

View attachment 459981
Man- mixing a Dakota with classic ole Chevy stuff just seems wrong.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad to see things are working out for you Rick.

Those here that haven't had the pleasure of meeting Rick are truly missing out. I have really enjoyed the times I have met with him. I haven't gotten to touch the sword, but he did swear that it was in the house.
Okay, okay, next time you come over you can touch my sword. I had no idea how many guys wanted to touch it. 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom