Crossbreed Holsters WOW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshuasmaximus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since we have brought this thread to the top I will also interject an opinion. I agree with penismightier. There is a CHANCE that the holster can slip off the belt since it is only clipped over it. I know the chance is slim but it still makes me nervous. If the loops were full there would be ZERO chance of that happening
Since your belt gives retention you should have your belt comfortably snug. I have played and played with mine and it is very hard to remove unless I unbuckle my belt.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you get the combat cut for the PPS? If so, how do you like it?

I didn't get the combat cut. According to their website, you can send it back and they'll do the combat cut for you. Personally, I figured it's better to get it without the combat cut (because you can always take leather off, but you can't put it back on).

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since we have brought this thread to the top I will also interject an opinion. I agree with penismightier. There is a CHANCE that the holster can slip off the belt since it is only clipped over it. I know the chance is slim but it still makes me nervous. If the loops were full there would be ZERO chance of that happening

I've been wearing a Crossbreed for over a year and I can confidently say that I have never felt as if the clips might slip off the belt. To take it off without unbuttoning your pants, you push down on the clip then bend it out and slide it on top of your belt. Repeat with the other clip. Once they're unhooked you can slide it out. It becomes muscle memory, and if your pants are tight enough (and I'm talking normal tight, not tight enough to affect fertility in your gentleman bits) there is no way that those clips are going to just slip off the belt.

I'm so confident that the holster would stay put that I'd do a cartwheel with an unloaded gun in it just to prove it. Not that I would put it on youtube or anything though...

Just my two cents.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like the looks of these holsters. If I hadn't lost all of my guns in a tragic boating accident, I would buy one for each.

Thanks to the op for posting and everyones reviews. I'm sold.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 2 and even broke one of the clips due to me breing in a hurry to get it off my belt.I called to order a set of clips and they sent them no charge.BTW, 1 of mine is kydex clip and the other is metal.I have tried making it come off the belt to no avail, although i did get a half snuggie before giving up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom