Curious - what movie sequel would you LOVE to see???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
top gun 2, but they would screw it way up.

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the
tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through
the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike
down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to see a "Shooter" sequel, using another of Stephen Hunter's novels. "Time to Hunt" would make the most sense as a sequel. Or, shoot one based on the Earl Swagger character, maybe "Black Light" or "Hot Springs".

"Hot Springs" would make a great movie and the city, with the exception of the train station, is very similar to the book. It could be shot in the original setting.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see there's someone else out there who like The Fifth Element... I've gotten a lot of flak for liking it over the years. I really REALLY enjoy that movie (minus Chris Tucker's constant screaming, that's the one detractor, I think). Interestingly (to me, anyways) is how ridiculously hot I found Milla Jovovich in that film, but have never really liked her otherwise. She is pretty, I know, but I've never been just wowed by her any other time, I don't think. Something about that mixture of red and blonde hair really set off her eyes and skin.

+1 for The Fifth Element, it's one of my absolute favorites. I disagree with you on 2 things:

1. I don't think you have to be in a special mood at all to watch and enjoy it. On your honeymoon? Dog just died? Pop in The Fifth Element and enjoy the show.
2. Chris Tucker's screaming is insanely annoying in his other movies, but I think it fits his character perfectly in this movie.

I want to watch it now.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to see there's someone else out there who like The Fifth Element... I've gotten a lot of flak for liking it over the years. I really REALLY enjoy that movie (minus Chris Tucker's constant screaming, that's the one detractor, I think). Interestingly (to me, anyways) is how ridiculously hot I found Milla Jovovich in that film, but have never really liked her otherwise. She is pretty, I know, but I've never been just wowed by her any other time, I don't think. Something about that mixture of red and blonde hair really set off her eyes and skin.

I like the idea of Red Dawn 2, too... er... as well. :D

Loved the Bourne movies, and would like to see some "prequels" detailing his previous exploits. Matt Damon was the perfect choice for that role, though I never would have expected it.

Maybe a 2nd Reign of Fire?
Snatch 2?
Ransom, Again?

I'd like to see more Tom Clancy books made into movies. Red October and Clear & Present Danger rocked... more about John Clark's exploits. Debt of Honor, maybe? That was a phenomenal book, and I think would be a perfect movie, goes kinda along with Law Abiding Citizen or Taken. I'd love to see Red Storm Rising made into a movie, too.

I liked the Bourne series... except that they're titled after the books. They follow nothing in the books, other than a few names in the first movie. I would like to see the REAL Bourne series in movie form.

Would also like to see Without Remorse, and Rainbow Six.

Latest posts

Top Bottom