Current Favorite "Pocket" Gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When concealment really counts, and you are not in a position to wear a loose untucked shirt or jacket, what do you like for a carry gun? How do you like to carry it?

I am old school maybe, but a J-Frame in a pocket holster usually gets the nod...

For me, I got a problem with stickin' a firearm down my drawers in "thunderwear" and such...but am thinking about a nice little flat semi-auto pistola as maybe my next buy.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't like pocket carry unless it's just something thrown into a light weight jacket pocket. I don't wear baggy clothes and even my .380 Kahr is slow to get out. Here is what I use and I find it more comfortable and faster to retrieve the firearm than from the pocket. The only time I would not use it is if wearing a tie (which I don't since retirement) The standard size works perfectly for my Kahr K9, my S&W 640-1 and my S&W 340M&P. It will even work with my wife's 3" mdl 64, although I think the larger size would be better. It works so well and is so comfortable it has made my .380 obsolete.
http://www.kangaroocarry.com/

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't like pocket carry unless it's just something thrown into a light weight jacket pocket. I don't wear baggy clothes and even my .380 Kahr is slow to get out. Here is what I use and I find it more comfortable and faster to retrieve the firearm than from the pocket. The only time I would not use it is if wearing a tie (which I don't since retirement) The standard size works perfectly for my Kahr K9, my S&W 640-1 and my S&W 340M&P. It will even work with my wife's 3" mdl 64, although I think the larger size would be better. It works so well and is so comfortable it has made my .380 obsolete.
http://www.kangaroocarry.com/

Obsolete Kahr .380? PM coming your way...

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any one of these three. S&W 442 Cent. Airweight with CT Laser grips,Taurus 850 CIA Ti with CT Laser grips or Ruger LCR with green Hi-Vis ft. sight. Each with Gold Dot +p ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom